Towards a Circular Economy
The successful business of the future is one that has reduced waste and material use, reduced energy use, reduced water use and has reduced its carbon emissions. This topic provides an overview of what businesses can do now to head in this direction and contribute to a more sustainable economy.
You can get help to develop a more circular approach to your business activities from a number of business support organisations. This can be in the form of advice and training as well as funding opportunities.
In this guide
- What is a circular economy?
- Using fewer resources
- Managing your waste for a circular economy - recycling and beyond
- Designing your product, service or business model for a circular economy
- Repairing goods
- Remanufacturing and refurbishing
- Protecting biodiversity and regenerating natural systems
- What is the Deposit Return Scheme (DRS)
Case Studies Case Study Videos How to Reduce Carbon Emissions from your Business