This environmental guidance is for businesses that are involved in controlling pests. Pests include rodents, wasps, bees, fleas, moles, rabbits and birds.
Find out how to:
- dispose of animal carcasses from traps
- use pesticides and fumigants safely
- avoid causing pollution from spills of pesticides, poisons or baits.
- Air pollution
- Carbon reduction and efficiency
- Emergency response
- Environmental management
- Materials and equipment
- Permits and licences
- Pollution prevention guidelines (PPGs)
- Trade associations and BSOs